Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 30

I've skipped a few days in writing, as I am preparing for this vacation that is insane! With handyman here fixing the bathrooms and trying to pack my bags… It's got a little crazy!

I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a few weeks and I've actually lost 4 pounds! I wanted to weigh myself this morning before we leave for this cruise so that I can see the difference once we return. 

I want to be careful on this cruise to be sure I work out every day and am aware of what Im eating. I'm not going to go crazy with not having food or not participating in the deliciousness of the meals, but I am going to be conscious of not eating a lot of super fat foods, a lot of sugar, etc. Hope this works!

I'll add to this blog as my Wi-Fi connection permits, but otherwise I'm keeping the journal on a piece of paper and I will put ut online when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment