Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 19

I went to the one hour killer class of Zumba. It's hard on my knees, but Lindsi explained a great way to safeguard them......moving on your toes instead of stomping down on your feet. It takes the impact away from your knees. But I will admit, it's harder that way! We did 16 pushups in between each song!!

Mallory came with me to the gym and worked out on her own....no way would she stick her head in Zumba! Who wants to look that dumb on purpose?! ME!!

I need to take a hard look at next week with my out of town visits and hanging out with Mallory. She'll help me get to the gym, but I need to make plans!

Starting tomorrow I will have finished 1/5 of my challenge! That doesn't sound like a lot, but it gets me excited. I feel good now....how great will I feel by day 100??!!



No comments:

Post a Comment