Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 23

I went to Aqua Aerobics this morning and really tried to push it hard. It's still hurting my knees, but I felt much better after I finished. I focused today to be aware of my eating habits....and that was frustrating. I HATE the pressure of hungry vs emotional eating, etc. I know I need to be really aware of sugar because that is what I'm craving the most. It will take a few days of walking away from it and I'll be fine....but those few days are usually miserable!

It's so strange! I guess I need to watch out for the "even" weeks and rejoice in the "odd" weeks. Week 1 was motivating, week 2 awful, week 3 was a happy discovery, and week 4 has been filled with anger! I know this is a "live and learn" process, but I wish the Roller Coaster wasn't so wild!!

Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment