Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 4

I learned a great lesson today. When you say you're going to work out first thing in the morning… Do it!

 I keep letting things get in the way and  then the day slips away. So at 9:00 after Wes and I went to a movie, I knew I could not let the day end in failure. 

My knee was really bothering me today and so I iced it for a while. I knew I needed to give my knee a rest so I looked for an upper body workout on TV. They weren't that exciting, but it was better than nothing. I need to get some sort of workout to give my knee a break a couple times a week. 

It's frustrating. My knee is bad because I put on the weight, but when I try to get my weight under control...my knees hurts worse! 

Tomorrow morning is Zumba,  so that ought to kill me! But what a way to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment