Saturday, August 1, 2009

30-day challenge

I've decided I need to challenge myself and jump in with both feet.....I just read a great article on doing a 30-Day No Sugar Challenge. So starting now.....until Sept 1st NO SUGAR. I'm not going crazy and reading the catsup bottle for sugar, but here are my rules:

1. No sugar
2. No articficial sweeteners (Splenda, etc)
3. No honey, molasses, or any other sweeteners
4. No Treats!
5. No going Militant and investigating sugar in every condiment, cereal, etc. BE SMART & BALANCED

I'll keep you posted on my withdrawal symtoms and successes. I plan on being a full-fledged Super Heroe by the end of the month!

Thanks for letting me share a goal or two....it keeps me committed!

What to join in? Post me a comment and we'll both do it with a grin on our faces (only to mask the panic in our heads!)

No comments:

Post a Comment