Monday, July 27, 2009

A lame excuse to start blogging

I never thought this current fad of Blogging would be a direction I would go in...but here I am! In an effort to post a Jones/Seelos family video I will give this a try.

As you watch this video, please know that I tried to get as many pictures as I could to make this a complete story of our wonderful family tradition. If there are some who are missing or not pictured as often as others--SO sorry! Use your imagination!

One final excuse: I had no desire to pay a fee to a software company to convert the Powerpoint format into a video...so I downloaded a Free Trial Copy and they have lovingly left a charming watermark on each slide. So I say to the family: "deal with it!" It's better than the last time most of you were shown this at the park.....where most of the slides were too dark to even see!

Hint: In order to actually see this tiny video without a magnifying glass.......look up at the Toolbar at the top of your computer screen where it says "View". Click on that and a scrolldown list will appear. Click on "zoom" and then click on "200%" and the whole screen will be enlarged. (If ANY of you are laughing at the simplified instructions on using your Toolbar....then you are probably young, silly, and lacking in patience for us elderly who are still wondering how in the heck to make this machine work!)

1 comment:

  1. I am honored to be the first to comment on your very cute blog. I am very impressed with all you have done. The slide show is great. Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete